Sandtrix is a unique intellectual game, in this game you will have to arrange falling blocks so that they turn into sand and form continuous horizontal or diagonal lines of the same color to erase pixels. You will gain points when you clear pixels and will lose if the blocks pile up to the top of the screen. Sandtrix has three different game modes for you to choose from: color logic, color match, and color drop. Each game mode has its own challenges and variations, adding to the game's appeal and replay value.
• Use the Enter key or left mouse button to confirm or interact with the in-game interface.
• Press the P key to pause.
• Use the W key or up arrow to rotate blocks.
• Use the A or D keys or left or right arrows to move blocks left or right.
• Use the S key or down arrow to drop blocks faster.